A few free electronic projects
This site is dedicated to my hobby electronics projects. Most of them have a working prototype but are not polished yet and probably never will be.
Some might be hosted on bazaar/launchpad in the future. Almost all are based on or inspired by other projects on the Hackaday Website.
They are all pretty basic stuff but we learn from simple examples... Have fun!
- To-mate-Oh (github) - a Pomodoro timer based ob the design by FakuFaku.
- Ltea - a small kitchen timer board with capacitive buttons.
- IRthingy - a USB controlled learning infra-red remote to controll my home cinema.
- PERswitch - an USB periphery switch to switch the power on printers and the like (prototype in daily operation since early 2007 - still going strong).
Other (not jet documented) projects:
- LEDcont - a controller board and power supply for my room's LED lighting.
- QuasiMoto - a motor driver for home automated roller blinds
- My-new-Oh - an isolated RS232 to ethernet interface for Maynuo electronic loads